Vissco Activeheat Orthopaedic Heating Belt
“Heat therapy, also called thermotherapy, is the application of heat to the body for pain relief and health.
It can be beneficial to those with arthritis and stiff muscles and injuries to the deep tissue of the skin. Heat may be an effective self-care treatment for conditions like rheumatoid arthritis.
Heat therapy is most commonly used for rehabilitation purposes.
Heat therapy is useful for muscle spasms, myalgia, fibromyalgia, contracture, bursitis ” The Active range of products are developed to provide pain relief solutions to various body parts
When to Use
Muscle and joint stiffness
Benefits Of Use
The orthopaedic heating belt helps in localised application of heat which causes dilation of blood vessels thus enhancing perfusion and increase in blood circulation
The increased blood flow provides oxygen and nutrients to help accelerate healing
The heating gives orthopaedic support to the body part and helps relieve muscle spasm, decrease joint stiffness and relieve pain and discomfort
Dual thermostat provided
Electronic controller switch with 3 temperature levels
6 layer insulation for 100% safety
How to Use
Place the heating belt at the back
Adjust the straps and fix as per comfort
Adjust the level of heating with the help of controller
Do not wash
Do not iron
Hand wash cover only
Do not fold
Keep away from children
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Have Questions? Call/Whatsapp +91 75075 04353 or Email email@example.com for your Free, No-Obligation Consultation.
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.