Vissco Activecool Open Re-Freezable Cold Pack
Cryotherapy or cool therapy helps to reduce inflammation and swelling.
It helps in numbing tissue and reducing pain. The Active range of products are developed to provide pain relief solutions to various body parts
When to Use
Pain and Swelling
Muscle ache and joint pain
Benefits Of Use
The Active Cool Pack is used to reduce inflammation and swelling
It improves muscle contraction which reduces muscle spasm, also washes out inflammatory waste into lymph nodes which results in relief of pain
Provides orthopaedic support with cold compression Reduces pain, swelling and enhances healing
Improves recovery time
Supports and Rehabilitates the affected part of the body
Drives cold deep in tissues , prevents cold shock as the temperature remains controlled due to the outer cover fabric
No messy ice or water spilling
Remains flexible even when frozen
Can be used to work, play or at rest
Provides flexibility and comfort to the user
How to Use
Freeze the Active cool pack in the refrigerator 30 minutes before use
Place the cool pack in the cover and place on the painful part
Fix the support with the help of straps
Do not pierce
Do not expose to extensive heat
Not for consumption
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.