DonJoy Chattanooga ColPac – Blue Vinyl – Strip – 3 in x 11 in
The Chattanooga ColPac Blue Vinyl Strip delivers effective cold therapy to smaller muscle areas helping relieve pain, swelling and fevers-and prevent delayed onset muscle soreness. Combined with durable blue vinyl and latex-free material, the ColPac Blue Vinyl Strip stays pliable during use and can last up to 30 minutes. Smaller in size, the ColPac Blue Vinyl Strip is 3in x 11in, making it easier to use on smaller areas like the wrist, ankle, or elbow. The ColPac Blue Vinyl Strip is recommended to use after training/competition, for injury recovery or for fevers. Small and reusable, the ColPac Blue Vinyl Strip is easy and convenient to use.
Note: The Chattanooga ColPac Blue Vinyl Strip is for cold therapy use only. Do not heat for hot therapy.
Features & Benefits
Durable, blue vinyl allows for re-use of cold pack
Keeps cold for up to 30 minutes
Ideal for recovery and post-workout treatment
Small cold pack helps to target pain relief in smaller areas
Helps to reduce pain from injuries, swelling or fevers
Designed with latex-free material
Non-toxic silica gel fillings to form around the injury
ColPac remains pliable when frozen
Instructions & Care
Remove ColPac from freezer. Place a towel between the ColPac and the skin and then apply to treatment area. Treatment time should not exceed 30 minutes.
Before storing in the freezer, wipe away all moisture from ColPac. To preserve and maximize the life of your Chattanooga ColPac, seal it in a plastic bag and store it in the freezer when it is not in use. Make sure to lay it flat in the freezer.
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.