Koleno 800 DVT Pump System
The Koleno DVT Pump is a clinically effective, non-invasive, mechanical prophylaxis system designed to reduce the incidence of DVT especially for ICU patients and patients undergoing surgery.
- Koleno DVT System is easy to use, single-button operation
- Lightweight pump with detachable hooks to hang on the bedside
- Easy push-to-click connectors
- Pressure set at a standard 40 mmHg
- Single chamber Intermittent Pneumatic Compression (IPC) sleeves
- Pump compatible with all 3 types of sleeves; Calf, Thigh and Foot
- Special provision for foot sleeve with a dedicated button.
- Pressure for foot sleeve set at a standard 120 mmHg
- Audio visual alarm incase of loose connections or leakage in sleeves
- Sweat and moisture absorbent sleeves
- Velcro system in sleeves ensures perfect fit while serving all sizes from 18 inch to 22 inches
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.