DonJoy Lateral J Patella Stabilizer
The DonJoy Lateral J knee brace is one of our most popular patella stabilizing brace. The brace is equipped with a tubular, lateral “J” buttress that runs alongside the knee and provides support against lateral patellar subluxation, dislocations, or improper patellar tracking. The Lateral J can be worn during day-to-day activities, as well as sports and in water.
Drytex or Neoprene? Drytex is DonJoy’s exclusive solution for patients with neoprene sensitivities or those who prefer less warmth from their bracing. Constructed of a unique patented nylon core and polyester Lycra fabric, it allows for improved airflow while still giving ample support and compression. Perfect for people in warm weather climates and those with neoprene allergies or irritations. Neoprene is a thicker material that will provide more warmth.
With or Without Hinge? This brace is available with a removable hinge for added stability for an additional cost. You should order the brace with a hinge if you have joint instability. It will provide more medial and lateral support. Otherwise, you should order the brace without a hinge.
Features & Benefits
Available in drytex or neoprene
Select with or without hinge
Lateral to medial, adjustable straps provide additional stabilization and support
Tubular, Lateral “J” Buttress helps to stabilize the kneecap (available in left or right configuration)
Designed to support and protect patellar dislocation, lateral patellofemoral malalignment, lateral patellar subluxation, and chondromalacia
Best for everyday activities and non-contact sports
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.