SeQual Eclipse 3 Portable Concentrator
SeQual’s Patented autoSAT Technology.
Pulse Dose Mode will deliver a continuous flow of oxygen, always searching for a breath about every 15 seconds.
Approved for Prescription Oxygen in continuous flow mode of 0.5 – 3.0 liters per minute.
LCD screen that shows LPM and mL on the display, as well as easy touch control settings that function on fast, medium and slow settings.
The Universal Cart has a new modern design that allows for trouble-free access to battery. Both AC and DC power adapters are smaller and lighter weight, yet more durable. The AC/DC and battery power choices increase therapy options and allow for more travel opportunities.
FAA approved for most commercial flights. Also approved for use on buses, cruise ships and most other methods of travel.
Wide array of accessories to help support an active lifestyle
Easy access to maintenance and service information
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Have Questions? Call/Whatsapp +91 75075 04353 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your Free, No-Obligation Consultation.
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.