Medura Medoxy Pro V Oxygen Concentrator – 5ltr
Say goodbye to heavy, bulky, and inconsistent oxygen concentrators.
With MEDOXY PRO V, take home a premium grade, low noise, 18kgs light weight oxygen concentrator that is designed efficiently to consistently provide oxygen purity levels of up to 93+/-3% purity. MEDOXY PRO V is one of the most robust oxygen concentrators that can run non-stop for 24-hours. Product comes with a 2-year warranty.
Easy to Use
MEDOXY PRO V is lightweight, low noise oxygen concentrator that comes with a humidifier bottle. Designed to deliver oxygen of up to 5 liters per minute.
Flexible & Consistent
MEDOXY PRO V comes with a super-efficient wheel-based design that makes it very easy to use & carry the device anywhere. MEDOXY PRO V is designed to provide consistent oxygen flow, continuously for 24 hours. While other oxygen concentrators’ purity level reduces, MEDOXY PRO V never loses its consistency level.
CE Certified MEDOXY PRO V delivers oxygen from surrounding without or lesser nitrogen. The product comes with a purity alarm for efficient usage.
Designed with Care
Medura Healthcare is a well-known name in the field of medical devices & supplies. Our extensive experience helps us design & deliver products that are suitable for use by everyone and are 100% safe.
- Oxygen purity of up to 93+/-3%
- Supports better sleep with consistent oxygen delivery
- Medical grade device with lightweight, low noise & quiet moto
- Oxygen delivery of up to 5 liters per minute
- Nasal Cannula – 1 nos
- Humidifier bottle – 1 nos
- 2-year warranty
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.