Drive Devilbiss Compact 525 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator
Delivering up to 5 liters per minute with high oxygen concentration across all flow rates and adopting the latest developments in the reduction of sound and power consumption, the latest DeVilbiss Compact 525 Oxygen Concentrator increases patient comfort and lowers operating costs.
- Improved sound level reduction – our quietest concentrator yet
- Front label with easy to read pictograms
- OSD® Sensor for continuously monitoring oxygen levels
- Visual and audible alarms for low oxygen levels, power failure, pressure drop and service required
- Oxygen outlet incorporating a fire protection adapter
- Intelligent power management system utilizes Turn-Down Technology providing less power consumption below flow rates of 2.5 l/min
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.