Morepen Laboratories Ltd
Dr Morepen CN-10 Compressor Nebuliser Blue
Dr Morepen CN-10 Compressor Nebuliser is a drug-device used to handle medication in the form of a mist inhaled into the lungs? It is mainly used to treat cystic fibrosis, asthma, and other respiratory diseases or conditions. It is one of the most popular products and is a household name that has relief and cheered many people lives. It has noiseless operating and it is very easy to maintain and clean. Uses:It is used in helping patent with Asthma, Cystic fibrosisIt is also useful in curing other respiratory related diseasesIt is durable and light weighted and hence long life for the productProduct Specifications and Features:It is commonly used in every householdIt has a capacity of 5 millilitersHas easy functional valves which provide the flexibility of the operationsDirections For Use: Read the manual or as directed by the doctorSafety Information:Read the label carefully before useStore in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlightKeep away from childrenDo not exceed the recommended dosageTake under medical supervision only
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Have Questions? Call/Whatsapp +91 75075 04353 or Email email@example.com for your Free, No-Obligation Consultation.
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.