TheraBand Training Stations – Rehab and Wellness Station
The TheraBand Rehab and Wellness Station is the first compact, total body rehabilitation center for in-clinic strength, balance, range of motion, and core training. This comprehensive rehabilitation system for upper and lower extremity strength training features a multi-dimensional, three planes (vertical, horizontal, and transverse) of movement. Users can perform their entire rehab program in one small space, using an integrated approach, instead of requiring multiple stations and pieces of equipment to complete the circuit.
Multi-dimensional wall mount system that provides three planes of movement with slide tracks, position indicators and one-hand lockdown to enable easy patient set up, charting and documentation
Portable base system with six connection points
Includes (2) of each color and size TheraBand Resistance Tubing with Clip Connectors in four progressive levels (Yellow, Red, Green, Blue) and three lengths (12″, 18″, 24″)
Includes two sets of both Blue and Green TheraBand stability trainers, one Waist Belt, one Head Strap, one Exercise Bar, two Assist Straps, two Extremity Straps, Two Exercise Handles
Also three TheraBand Pro Series SCP Exercise balls (Yellow, Green, Red), exercise CD with ready-to-use printouts and directions for at-home exercise programs and four full color exercise wall posters
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.