TheraBand Non-Latex CLX Consecutive Loops, 25 Yard Dispenser Box
Based on 7 years of clinical research and innovation, the TheraBand® CLX™ Resistance Band combines versatility, evidence, speed, and inspiration into one pocket-sized product. This patented exercise tool links a continuous and connected series of resistive loops, creating an ultra-portable, intuitive tool that can quickly be adjusted to perform a seemingly endless array of exercises. The resistance supercharges existing exercises and introduces new possibilities, many of which work the upper and lower body in concert for maximum impact and the design interfaces more comfortably with the human body. The resistance band is the go to for physical therapy and recovery, a staple for many travelers, and an increasing favorite of both women and men doing P90X, CrossFit, yoga, and other forms of exercise. It’s easy to anchor to pull-up bars, door handles and other equipment, and eliminates the need to tie knots unlike other resistance bands. Users can literally Exercise Everywhere™. The free TheraBand CLX app also features various exercises which can be conducted in your own home or while on-the-go, with images, tips and video tutorials. Made without natural rubber latex, CLX is safe for users with latex sensitivities.
Provides multiple unique grip options, enabling open and closed hand grip Exercise & no-grip-required Exercise
Delivers versatility and convenience by providing the ability to simultaneously work the upper and lower body, create additional resistance for dumbbell training, and can be used in the clinic, at-home, or on-the-go
Free integrated CLX App provides exclusive CLX Exercise to enhance any rehab or training program
Non-Latex CLX with no scent and no powder meet the needs of those with latex allergies, and are the best option for facilities and hospitals with a “no latex policy”
Available in 7 progressive resistance levels
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.