TheraBand Hand Exerciser
TheraBand Hand Exercisers are designed to strengthen the hands. wrists, and forearms. The Hand Exerciser is available in Standard and XL sizes as well as five progression levels that can be stretched, squeezed, and pinched while maintaining shape to strengthen grip, increase dexterity, and improve mobility. Training with TheraBand Hand Exercisers is beneficial for those who suffer from arthritis, overuse injury, or engage in activities that require extensive use of the hands, wrists, and forearms.
Soft hand exerciser ball for improving grip strength, hand dexterity, and motor skills
Can be heated or cooled to provide therapeutic relief while performing Exercise
Great training tool for rock climbers, golfers, tennis players, piano players, and guitar players to improve hand strength and function in the fingers
Non-messy alternative to hand putty or stress balls
Standard: 2″ diameter; X-Large: 2″ wide x 3.5″ long
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.