TheraBand Professional Floor Exercise Mat, High Density, 75 Inch Long
TheraBand Exercise Mats provide maximum comfort during yoga, pilates, and other floor Exercise. The mats are waterproof, wear resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water and are the perfect slip-resistant surface for warm ups, stretching, and exercise. These professional quality exercise mats are made of high density polyethylene and lightweight non-PVC material. Hanging holes are pre-drilled into the mat for easing storage, and two elastic straps wrap around the mat for rolling.
Thick exercise mat made of high-density polyethylene, a lightweight non-PVC material that is durable, waterproof, washable, and wear resistant
Easy to store, with two pre-drilled hanging holes and two elastic straps for rolling
Provides extra cushion and support underneath the back and knees during floor Exercise, 75″ long mats long enough for full body Exercise
High quality mat designed for frequent reuse in exercise classes and gyms
Not a standard yoga mat – thick mats provide more utility for basic fitness workouts and are perfectly suited for use with exercise balls
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Have Questions? Call/Whatsapp +91 75075 04353 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your Free, No-Obligation Consultation.
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.