TheraBand Non-Latex CLX Consecutive Loops, Individual
TheraBand CLX Consecutive Loops deliver versatility and ease of use that change how people experience exercise and rehab. It’s all in the loops, which are versatile, simple, and inspiring. In a 2015 study, users sampled preferred CLX by 96% over traditional resistance bands. And according to multiple studies, the elastic resistance used in TheraBand CLX Consecutive Loops is equivalent to weight training in strength curve, muscle activation, perceived exertion, and strength gain. The CLX loops provide multiple, unique grip and anchor options that enable open and closed hand grips, holding objects with resistance, no-grip-required Exercise and new Exercise that connect the upper and lower body work. CLX also makes it easier to add resistance to your favorite classic Exercise. Lightweight and portable, CLX has the potential to be an entire gym right in the palm of your hand and is made from non-latex rubber material for those concerned about latex allergies. A FREE integrated CLX App provides a CLX exclusive exercise library with unique support tools to enhance any rehab or training program.
Provides multiple unique grip options, enables Exercise like open and closed hand grips, holding objects with resistance, no-grip-required Exercise
Enables never before possible Exercise like simultaneous upper and lower body work, opening amazing possibilities for the series athlete
Color-coded Progressive Resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens, as you grow stronger you can move up to the next color
Highest quality non-latex resistance bands are recognized as the original system of progressive resistance for over 40 years
Each band measures 5 Foot long X 4 Inch wide and comes in three color-coded resistance levels: Yellow-3-4.3 lbs.; Red-3.7-5.5 lbs.; Green-4.6-6.7 lbs.
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.