TheraBand Professional Latex Resistance Tubing, 12 Inch Loop with Padded Cuffs
TheraBand Tubing with Handles are made from high-quality natural rubber latex and are ideal for upper-body exercise, rehabilitation, fitness, and conditioning in the clinic or at-home. The resistance tubing makes measuring progress and achieving goals for fitness or therapy easier than ever before and includes the added convenience of attached handles for a ready-to-use solution. They are available in 7 color-coded levels of resistance, determined by thickness of the tubing, which allows users to recognize improvement as it happens and gives at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next.
Their sturdy design and comfortable, no-slip cuffs make them ideal for performance enhancement, advanced injury rehabilitation, resistance training, and advanced ankle rehabilitation
Improve strength, range of motion, and cooperation of muscle groups
Color-coded progressive resistance gives at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next
Convenient and portable product that can be used in the clinic, at-home, or on-the-go
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.