TheraBand Professional Latex Resistance Tubing, 100 ft.
TheraBand Professional Latex Resistance Tubing is ideal for upper and lower body exercise, rehabilitation, and conditioning. The resistance tubing makes measuring progress and achieving goals for fitness or therapy easy. It is available in 7 color-coded levels of resistance, determined by thickness of the tubing, which allows users to recognize improvement as it happens and gives at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next. Tubing can be incorporated with a number of attachments to expand versatility and can be easily incorporated into a variety of Exercise.
Ideal for upper body & lower body Exercise to strengthen muscles, increase range of motion, and improve flexibility
Convenient and portable product that works in the clinic, the gym, at home or on-the-go
Color-coded Progressive Resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens, as you grow stronger you can move up to the next color
Use to rehabilitate muscles through simple yet effective workouts
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.