TheraBand Pro Foam Roller
TheraBand Pro Foam Rollers can be used as as part of your warmup, cool down, and recovery routine. The foam roller helps improve blood circulation, stretch muscles, break up knots, and increase range of motion. One of the best ways to self-treat myofascial pain is by using the foam roller to work out the tension in your muscles to ease pain and keep you mobile. TheraBand Pro Foam Rollers are made of premium and highly durable closed cell-foam material and can be used as a stand-alone device or with TheraBand Foam Roller Wraps+. TheraBand Foam Rollers are available in the standard 6″ diameter, in both 36″ and 12″ lengths, and a 6″ half round diameter in the 36″ length. These Foam Rollers are separately packaged with detailed color illustrations pertaining to general techniques for working different muscles in every part of the body.
Traditional foam roller made with closed-cell EPP foam to increase durability and maintain roller form
Provides relief from sore muscles and joints, proven to relieve and reduce pain caused by delayed-onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
Add TheraBand Foam Roller Wraps+ with ridges and progressive densities to create a customized deep tissue massage
Includes detailed color instructions featuring stretching and strengthening techniques divided by muscle groups
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Have Questions? Call/Whatsapp +91 75075 04353 or Email email@example.com for your Free, No-Obligation Consultation.
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.