TheraBand First Step to Foot Relief, At-Home Treatment for Heel Pain
The TheraBand First Step to Foot Relief, an at-home treatment solution for heel pain, combines stretching, massage and cold therapy to effectively help rehabilitate feet. The package includes a TheraBand Foot Roller, a Red Latex TheraBand Professional Resistance Band, a patient instruction booklet and Biofreeze Pain Relieving Roll-On. The patient instruction booklet illustrates stretches, massage techniques and step-by-step band exercises that guide patients through their at-home treatment plan.
The TheraBand First Step to Foot Relief is an at-home treatment solution for heel pain. It combines stretching, massage, and cold therapy to effectively help rehabilitate feet and improve pain and function in people with plantar fasciitis/heel pain. The package includes a TheraBand Foot Roller to provide massage and cold therapy (when chilled); a Red Latex TheraBand Professional Resistance Band for stretching and strengthening Exercise; a patient instruction booklet illustrating stretches, massage techniques, and step-by-step band Exercise that guide people through their at-home treatment plan; and Biofreeze Pain Relieving Roll-On, which provides temporary relief of foot pain and the roller ball allows a massage-like application directly to the plantar fascia.
The TheraBand First Step to Foot Relief, an at-home treatment solution for heel pain by combining stretching, massage and cold therapy help rehabilitate feet
Includes a TheraBand Foot Roller, a Red TheraBand Professional Resistance Band, a patient instruction booklet and Biofreeze Pain Relieving Roll-On
The patient instruction booklet includes an at-home treatment plan comprised of stretches, massage techniques, and step-by-step band Exercise
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.