Vissco Shoulder Immobilizer
The Shoulder Immobilizer is designed to support and immobilize the shoulder. It helps protect the shoulder by holding it in resting position. We often see shoulder dislocations in movies, but when it happens in reality, it really can be quite painful. This product provides the relief you need by immobilizing the shoulder joint while allows recuperation from a fracture, sprain or injury. It could be used on the right or left shoulder, has a flexible strap system that permits individual adjustment and variable limitation of movement at the shoulder joint. Additional cushioning ensures ease of pressure around the neck region.
When to Use
Postoperative immobilisation of the shoulder joint
Shoulder dislocation Lesions of the rotator cuff
Discomfort in the area of the shoulder girdle
Stable subcapital fractures
Benefits Of Use
Relief provided by the immobilization of the shoulder joint
Fixation of the arm to the body by chest strap
Allows recuperation from a fracture, sprain or injury
How to Use
Insert your hand through the sling and place around your neck
Tighten as required
Wrap the broad strap around one hand and body, and attach in the front
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.