Vissco Philadelphia Cervical Collar
The Philadelphia Cervical Collar helps maintain a slight extension and its two piece design allows for easy application. The large trachea opening allows for quicker access to carotid pulse monitoring and its non-absorbent foam makes it easier to clean and maintain. Whether you have cervical root irritation or herniation, our Cervical Collars do their best to ensure you feel relief from pain as soon as possible as they provide warmth and support to the neck region. The Philadelphia Cervical Collar helps maintain a slight extension and its two piece design allows for easy application. The large trachea opening allows for quicker access to carotid pulse monitoring and its non-absorbent foam makes it easier to clean and maintain.
When to Use
Simple and stable fractures of cervical vertebrae
Post trauma immobilization
Benefits Of Use
Stabilizes the neck and immobilizes the cerviclal spine
Restricts cervical spine flexion, extension and rotation
Maintain slight extension
How to Use
Place the front and back pieces around your neck as shown in the image and tighten as per your comfort with the hook and loop strap
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.