Vissco Meek Clavicle Brace with fasteners – Adult
Clavicle brace provides optimum support and immobilization of the collar bone in clavicle fracture and injuries. The figure of 8 design helps support and reduce pain in clavicle injuries A clavicle fracture or just incorrect posture due to stooped shoulders can lead to the need for a clavicle brace as it provides optimal support to the clavicle joint while helping maintain correct posture of the shoulder. This product in particular has special soft padding covered with cotton knit fabric that is easy and comfortable to wear with the use of a hook and loop fasteners. The triangular pattern allows for a two way adjustment at the back. It is available in two variants – Adult & Child.
When to Use
Acromioclavicular and scapular separations due to sprain
Posture correction in case of stooped
Benefits Of Use
Optimal support to clavicle and acromioclavicular joint
Maintains correct posture of shoulder
How to Use
Wear around your shoulders and fasten as required
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.