Vissco Cervical Pillow – Delux
The Cervical Pillow – Deluxe helps maintain the position of the neck so as to provide muscle relaxation and support to the head and neck during sleep. The pillow also allows the extension of the cervical spine and normal cervical alignment. It is ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes and clinics. This Vissco product, with its scientific design, helps to maintain the position of the neck to provide muscle relaxation and proper support to the head and neck during sleep. The pillow also allows the extension of the cervical spine and helps maintain normal cervical alignment. Ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes and clinics where it is used for multiple patients, this pillow can be used for long periods of time as it will not de-shape even after prolonged use.
When to Use
Mild sprain / Stiff neck
Benefits Of Use
Enables proper alignment of the spine during sleep
How to Use
Keep pillow below neck at the time of sleep
You can use either sides of the pillow to suit your comfort
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.