Vissco Platinum Knee Brace – Left Leg
It supports the knee joint and provides a gradual increase in range of motion. It is designed to maximize stability of your knee while providing you with the comfort you need. It has a sturdy design, is soft to wear and gives a convenient one touch angle control method with 0-130 degrees of flexion range. If you need to immobilize your knee temporarily, use these Knee Braces by Vissco. It supports the knee joint and provides a gradual increase in range of motion. It is designed to maximize the stability of your knee while providing you with the comfort you need. It has a sturdy design, is soft to wear and houses a convenient one-touch angle control method with 0-130 degrees of flexion range.
When to Use
Bed Ridden patients
Post operative care
Deep vein thrombosis Chronic venous insufficiency
Benefits Of Use
Anti-Embolism Stockings have graduated profile with maximum compression at the ankle, decreasing towards the knee and thigh
Prevents venous blood return and hence deep vein thrombosis
Helps to maintain blood flow and reduce discomfort and swelling
How to Use
Wear this compression sleeve as you would wear socks, so that the broader end is above the knee
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.