Vissco Neoprene Hinged Knee Brace
NEOPRENE HINGED PATELLA KNEE BRACE provides support and mediolateral stability to the knee. It improves proprioceptive performance through controlled compression and even protects from hyperextension.The neoprene rubber provides and retains body heat which helps blood circulation This Vissco Hinged Elastic Support with Patella opening offers protection during strenuous physical activities. It provides support and mediolateral stability to the knee. It improves proprioceptive performance through controlled compression and even protects from hyperextension. Its inner cushion provides extra relief to the knee joint, while the patella opening reduces the pressure on it. The hinged patella knee brace provides ideal rehabilitation stability against lateral movement of the knee. The neoprene rubber provides and retains body heat which helps blood circulation. The adjustable strapping allows for correction of the patellar tilt, glide and rotation.
When to Use
Mild to moderate instabilities of the knee joint
Mild to moderate ligament laxity or injury
Meniscus injuries Post operative rehabilitative support to the healing knee Patellar instability
Can be worn during strenuous physical or sports activities
Benefits Of Use
Provides support and stablity to the knee
Pain relief and functional improvement of the knee joint
Protection from hyperextension
Proprioceptive performance improvement through controlled compression
4 Way Stretch
How to Use
Pull the patella knee brace over the knee so that it covers the affected area, with the patella opening on the knee
Pull and fasten the velcro straps around the knee
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Have Questions? Call/Whatsapp +91 75075 04353 or Email email@example.com for your Free, No-Obligation Consultation.
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.