Vissco Knee Brace Long Type
The knee brace provides a rigid suppport to help immobilization and stabilization of the knee thus relieving pain due to ligament or muscular injuries.It has high-density foam sandwiched between the external and internal fabric, providing optimal comfort. Knee Braces relieve pain in the knees due to injury and degeneration by immobilizing and stabilizing the knees. This Long Type Knee Brace, in particular, is ideal for you if you have just had a cast removed. It has specially moulded straps provided on the dorsal and lateral sides, adjustable ones above the knee and two straps below the knee which ensures a snug fit. It provides optimal comfort with its high-density foam sandwiched between the external and internal fabric.
When to Use
Post surgical knee immobilization Post patella dislocations ligament injuries
Protection of knee joint in emergency Post knee surgeries(meniscus/ligament repair)
Benefits Of Use
Immobilization and stabilization of the knee
Collateral stabilization of knee relieves pain due to ligament or muscular injuries
How to Use
Place the brace on your leg from behind the knee
Attach the two velcro straps on from the front, adjusting the fit according to your comfort
Then take the large elastic band over the knee, stretch and attach with Velcro
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Have Questions? Call/Whatsapp +91 75075 04353 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your Free, No-Obligation Consultation.
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.