Vissco Elastic Knee Support
The elastic knee support provides compression, warmth and improves blood flow to the soft tissue areas surrounding the joint. The Three Velcro straps allow for an optimal and comfortable fit. The ergonomic design ensures a two way stretch. Muscle or Ligament strains and inflammations around the knees are often caused by strenuous physical activities. An elastic knee support can help faster rehabilitation in such cases. It provides compression, warmth and improves blood flow to the soft tissue areas surrounding the joint. Three Velcro straps allow for an optimal and comfortable fit. It is lightweight and breathable and shows improved therapeutic results. The cotton knitted fabric releases sweat and permits airflow, while its ergonomic design ensures a two way stretch.
When to Use
Post-surgery Muscle and Ligament Strains Soft tissue discomfort (e.g. tendomyopathies, insertion tendinitis, mild effusions or swellings)
Benefits Of Use
Provides compression, warmth and a massaging action that improves blood flow to the soft tissue areas surrounding the joint
4 Way Stretch
How to Use
Place from behind the knee with the straps coming together in front
Adjust each strap with the velcro fasteners as per your comfort
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.