Tynor Orthotics Pvt. Ltd.
Tynor D-09 Functional Knee Support XXL
Tynor D-09 Functional Knee Support is an anterior opening device, which offers the advantage of controlled compression around the knee and a rigid lateral support and immobilization. It allows normal flexion and free movement of the knee joint.Available sizes:S (14.8″-17.2″)M (17.2″-19.6″)L (19.6″-22″)XL (22″-24.4″)XXL (24.4″-26.8″)XXXL ((26.8″-29.1″)Salient Feature of Tynor D-09 Functional Knee Support:Bi axial heavy duty aluminum hinge mimics the natural knee joint, ensures full weight bearing and allows free flexion movement.Four-way stretchable fabric offers controlled and comfortable compression, and no vaso constriction.Open patella design release patellar pressure and hold the patella in position and can be used for Patellofemoral diseases.Wrap design with anterior closing for easy application and removal on swollen or asymmetric knees and allows customized compressionErgonomic design with Anti tourniquet effect — ensures no constriction to blood flow and better grip of the product to the body.
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.