DonJoy Economy Hinged Knee
Available in a wraparound or sleeve option, the DonJoy Economy Hinge Knee Brace is designed to help give your knee mild medial-lateral stability. This brace is ideal for individuals with mild MCL, LCL or PCL injuries, arthritis, previous meniscus tear, contusions or patella instability, as well as people who have had surgery on their knee recently, and athletes who participate in contact sports. This brace offers 13″ padded hinges and a polycentric hinge with removable 10-3/4″ aluminum uprights. Offering options in fabric, brace style, and with or without a buttress or popliteal cutout behind the knee, the Donjoy Economy Hinge Knee Brace combines customizability with affordability. The Drytex wraparound style makes it easy to fit any size/shape leg and offers a neoprene-free option, while the popliteal cutout version reduces bunching up of material behind the knee.
Features & Benefits
Polycentric hinge with 10-3/4″ aluminum uprights
Neoprene or Drytex material available
Popliteal cutout behind the knee to avoid bunching up behind your knee
Buttress available for anyone with patella instability
Light and durable
Sleeve or wraparound option
Thigh and calf straps provide additional support for any activity
Easy to apply and fit
Designed to support and protect ligaments, swelling, meniscus, osteoarthritis, patella instability, and knee re-injury prevention
Best for football, volleyball, cheerleading, soccer, tennis, or everyday activities
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.