Pedder Johnson HIP ABDUCTION SUPPORT
“Hip Abduction Pillow by Pedder Johnson. Abduction Pillows are shaped from foam to assist in patient healing after hip surgery and are ideal for recovery center and physical therapy clinics, as well as home use. Abductor pillows are designed to hold the legs slightly apart for proper hip alignment. It comes with straps that wrap around the user’s legs and hold the cushion securely in place. Provides maximum patient comfort and protection of bony prominences. Maintains proper hip precautions while in bed.
Prevents hip dislocation
Decreases anti-inflammatory medications
Decreases pain symptoms
Improves hip function
It comes standard with a cloth cover
Assists in the prevention of trauma in post-surgical hip procedures
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.