Vissco Thumb Spica Finger Splint
The Thumb spica splint is a rigid support to provide support and stability to the wrist and thumb.It helps to immobilize thethumb joint and helps in a faster recovery If you suffer from a Game keeper’s thumb, Bennett’s fracture, a scaphoid fracture, or De Quarvains syndrome you are going to need a thumb splint like this one. It immobilizes the thumb while maintaining the abduction position as it is fitted with a special loop ventilated elastic that permits both the stretch as well as the fastening on the same fabric.
When to Use
Injuries of First carpometacarpal joint
Ligament laxity of thumb
Game Keeper’s thumb
Bennett’s fracture Scaphoid
Fracture De Quarvains syndrome
Benefits Of Use
Immobilization of the thumb
Maintains abduction position for the thumb
How to Use
Fit the thumb on to the extended portion of the splint
Tighten the thumb strap as required
Manipulate the right comfortable angle for the thumb
Wrap the elastic strap on the wrist and tighten as required
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.