Vissco New Finger Splint – Baseball
In the event of a fracture or injury to a finger, this splint can be used to maintain a steady position during the healing process. If required, the finger can also be maintained in extension. This product is best suited to support the tip of the finger; the weakest and most vulnerable to injury. Many sports-lovers use our wrist binder to prevent injury but many often use it post injury as well for its excellence at supporting, protecting and providing the necessary immobilization to the wrist. Its double lock arrangement offers more firm support. So don’t give up the sport, give up the pain.
When to Use
Hyper flexion injuries due to hit of the ball in games like cricket and baseball
Distal phalange fracture
Benefits Of Use
Provides a rigid support to the finger and helps in healing and prevent re-injury
Strong, malleable aluminium with laminated high-density foam
Used to hold the entire finger in proper position after injury, to promote healing and protect from further injury
How to Use
Adjust the finger in the resting position
Place the splint to fix the finger and immobilise it
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.