Vissco Elastic Wrist Splint Long Size / 21cm
The Elastic wrist splint long is a rigid support to provide support and stability to the wristand forearm .It helps to immobilize the wrist joint and helps in a faster recovery A splint is usually used to support an injured or fractured bone to ease a recovery process. The Vissco wrist splint provides support and helps to rehabilitate the injured area by providing compression with easy application and adjustment.
When to Use
Post traumatic soft tissue
Injury of the wrist eg. sprains etc.
Acute and chronic wrist pain
Benefits Of Use
Provides support to the wrist
Helps to rehabilitate by providing compression
How to Use
Wrap the elastic strap on the wrist and adjust the tension as required, insert the thumb through the required hole
The splint can be converted from right to left by removing the metal splint from one side and inserting the same in the pocket stitched diagonally opposite
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Have Questions? Call/Whatsapp +91 75075 04353 or Email email@example.com for your Free, No-Obligation Consultation.
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.