Tynor Orthotics Pvt. Ltd.
Tynor E-43 Wrist Splint Ambidextrous M
Tynor E-43 Wrist Splint Ambidextrous is designed to immobilize and provide firm support to hand and wrist in various orthopedic conditions. It immobilizes the wrist in the dorsiflexion/functional position while allowing full range of motion to fingers and thumb.It compresses and retains the body heat to allay the local pain and inflammation. The product can be removed to permit, therapy sessions, washing, and hygiene.Available sizes: S: 12.5-15.5 cmM: 15.5-18.5 cmL: 18.5-21.5 cmXL: 21.5-24.5 cmUses of Tynor E-43 Wrist Splint Ambidextrous:- Used for Fracture management- Post-surgical protection and rehabilitation- Rheumatic disease of the wrist and arthritic hand positioning- Bursitis, Tendonitis, Tenosynovitis- Psychological assurance- Post extensor tendon repair surgery- Conservative management of keinbock’s disease- Used during Sprains and strainsSalient Features:- Ambidextrous design fits both right and left hand. Leads to easier inventory management and availability- Removable aluminum splints allow customization so that required degree of dorsiflexion can be achieved- Improves immobilization, comfort, and fitting of the product- Thumb in abduction position reduces fatigue and improves healing- Made of high-quality elastic webbing, which is strong, durable and has the high modulus of elasticity, it retains shape, elasticity, and size for a long time- It is porous and well ventilated, has the soft feel and is comfortable to wear and ensures optimal compression
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.