Vissco Vissco Platinum Lumbo-Sacral Corset With Double Strap
Vissco platinum lumbo sacral corset is ergonomically designed with double locking mechanism and silicone pressure pad for Postural back pain
Acute low back pain (lumbago), Muscular imbalances in the lumbar spinal area. Spinal conditions. Many who suffer from low back pain are familiar with our Sacro Lumbar Belts. They provide noticeable therapeutic relief for the lumbar spine, support the back muscles and even promote good posture. Vissco’s Platinum Back Supports are made with special fabrics and better technology that ensure the patient experiences comfort and support at the spine while maintaining apt contour of the body. This belt in particular uses a silicone pressure pad that provides proprioceptive compression and stimulates metabolism, further reducing muscular discomfort.
When to Use
Low Back pain
Muscular imbalances of the lumber spinal area
Mechanical back pain
Benefits Of Use
Noticeable therapeutic relief for the lumber spine
Supports and reinforces the back muscles
Promotes correct posture
Slightly reduces lordosis and pelvic anterotation
Proprioceptive compression stimulates metabolism, reduces muscular discomfort and eases pain
Advanced Loop Elastic Technology
How to Use
Adjust the padding at the centre of your back and wrap the two arms of the support around the waist
Stretch the arms and fix the Velcro hook on the loop so that the arm with the velcro hook is on the outside
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.