Vissco Pro Lumboset Advance
Vissco PRO back supports are made on scientific lines and biomechanically shaped to support and stabilize the back to relieve pain.Anatomically designed to contour the shape the lower back
Semi rigid to support and immobilise the lumbar spine.
Restricts excessive motion at the lower back helping in healing
The stays at the back are made of aluminum making it light weight and flexible.
Ergonomically shaped to provide the required stability
The double lock loop elastic mechanism ensures quick and secure fit. Vissco PRO back supports are made on scientific lines and biomechanically shaped to support and stabilize the back to relieve pain. Vissco PRO Lumboset Basic is made from flexible, respirable and sweat preventing cotton fabric. The 4 stays at the back support and stabilize the lumbar spine . The loop elastic fabric ensures quick and secure fit.
When to Use
Acute low back pain (lumbago)
Support to injured lumbar sacral spine
Intervertebral disc syndrome
Irritation of the sacroiliac joint
Benefits Of Use
Promotes good posture
Supports and reinforces the back muscles
Reduces lordosis and pelvic anterotation
Noticeable therapeutic relief for the lumber spine
Advanced Loop Elastic Technology
How to Use
Adjust the support at the centre of your back
After satisfactory firmness, again pull the outer elastic straps for double binding so that the padding is pushed into the back for a comfortable fit
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.