Vissco Neoprene Lumber Belt Support 9″ inch
Vissco Neoprene lumbar belt are soft in feel and better stretchable and comfortable to wear.
The special fabric helps to retain body heat, so the body part becomes warm after some time.
This heat retention helps in blood circulation and helps in faster healing.
They are scientifically designed to support the body part and help in a smooth rehabilitation. Maintaining a proper posture while sitting or standing is of utmost importance in back-care. This Neoprene Lumbar belt provides just the right orthopedic relief needed by supporting and immobilizing the back vertebra. Neoprene allows the body to retain the body heat within the fabric which further aids the treatment. Soft material ensures the product takes the shape of the body and provides a perfect fit. A special Edge sealed neoprene ensures you can use this product again and again when needed.
When to Use
Low back pain due to postural fatigue
Arthritis Sprain/Strain of muscle
Benefits Of Use
Maintainance of proper posture while sitting, standing
Provides orthopaedic relief by supporting and immobilizing the back vertebra
4 Way Stretch
How to Use
Adjust the support at the centre of your back
After satisfactory firmness, again pull the outer elastic straps for double binding so that the padding is pushed into the back for a comfortable fit
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Have Questions? Call/Whatsapp +91 75075 04353 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your Free, No-Obligation Consultation.
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.