Vissco Eco Frame Back Support
The Eco frame back suppport provides a rigid immobilisation to the lower back to prevent movement and prevent injury to a weak/ injured back Whether post surgery or in the attempt to avoid one, the Eco Frame brace ensures immobilization of your spine providing more rigid back support. This is ideal for patients who require a stronger solution to immobilize the spine as the frame offers lateral support as well.
When to Use
Acute low back pain(lumbago)
Post operation-spine surgery
Benefits Of Use
Rigid back support
Provides rigid support and immobilization to the spine
How to Use
Keep the frame on lower back and stretch from both the sides to place around the front
Stretch the straps around your body and attach velcro from the front giving a snug double binded fit
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.