Vissco Ash Brace (Hyper-Extension Brace)
An ash brace maintains the position of Thoracic as well as Lumbar spine in hyperextension position. A semi rigid, padded, plastic support with straps for adjustment help provides support and immobilization to the thoracic-lumbar junction. An ash brace maintains the position of Thoracic as well as Lumbar spine in hyperextension position. A semi rigid, padded, plastic support with straps for adjustment help provides support and immobilization to the thoracic-lumbar junction. It is designed to act on a three point principle by exerting pressure against 3 vital areas: the sternum and pubis and the lumbar region. This keeps firm support on the weakened area, facilitating the recovery process.
When to Use
Weakness of spinal muscles
Benefits Of Use
Prevents excessive kyphosis of the spine
Works on 3 point principle to support and prevent bending of spine
Special material provides rigid support and ensures perfect fit
How to Use
Adjust the centre of your belt to the the centre of your back
Keep the label on your left for correct fitting position
Take a deep breathe and then stretch the elastic fabric to fix the velcro hook on the elastic loop fabric
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Have Questions? Call/Whatsapp +91 75075 04353 or Email email@example.com for your Free, No-Obligation Consultation.
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.