Salo Orthotics Coccyx Cushion Regular
Salo Orthotics Coccyx Cushion: is ergonomically designed and works effectively by providing maximum support, while reducing direct pressure on the tailbone. Salo Orthotics provide overall relief cushion is made with premium quality PU foam that reacts fast to provide instant relief and comfort. It is designed to eliminate patient contact in the coccyx area of the body. Provides excellent support and comfort when used in wheelchairs or on top of other chairs. Removable, washable velvet cover.Uses:It is useful in tailbone painIt reduces Bruised CoccyxAlso helps in injury in Pelvic boneHelpful during PregnancyMaintain in long and continuous sittingIt is ideal for wheelchairProduct Specifications and Features:Its Design- the edge of the cushion is designed in a way to position the hips for better posture and alignmentContoured Surface- the curved cushion which minimizes pressure on the lower thighs and Tail boneWedged Shape- The angle of the cushion can help restore the lumbar curve in your spine while rotating your pelvis which reduces strain on the lower spineQuality foam cushioning with proper air ventilation poresRemovable and washable Absorbent velvet coverSuitable for skin contactOdour free, resilient and light weightDirections for use:As given in the manualSafety Information:Read the label carefully before useKeep it out of reach of the childrenStore in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlightUse under medical supervision
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.