Tynor Orthotics Pvt. Ltd.
Tynor G-01 Skin Traction Set (Puf Liner) Child
Tynor G-01 Skin Traction Set (Puf Liner) is a modified version of buck’s extension and is used for providing indirect traction to extremities.Uses:To bring the fractured lower limb in a straight conditionSalient Features:Ready to use: Available as a complete kit, convenient for emergencies, has an Inbuilt cord, so quick to apply and is cost effectiveExtra porous: The foam liner is designed to enhance skin friction for effective traction force without slippage and the foam liner be applied after hair removal and application of a layer of Tr. Benzoin which offers an advantage of no skin peeling or any damage to weak or geriatric skinsPatient comfort: High performance crepe bandage is provided for extra secure holding and tightening of the foam liner which ensures no slippage and good traction forceAvailable sizes: Child (below 12 inches, 91cm in length), Adult (Above 12 inches, 132cm in length)Directions For Use:Read the user manual/ instruction leaflet carefully
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Have Questions? Call/Whatsapp +91 75075 04353 or Email email@example.com for your Free, No-Obligation Consultation.
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.