Dynamic Techno Medicals Pvt. Ltd.
Dyna 1610 Arm Sling Pouch L
Dyna 1610 Arm Sling Pouch is made using sanforized cotton and aids in providing support for soft tissue, bone and ligament inquiries of the forearm and wrist helps in the treatment of forearm fractures, and promotes support post plaster cast in cases of fracture. It reduces soreness caused to the neck muscles by the constant weight and pulls of the arm.Uses:It is used to provide support to the forearm and wrist following soft tissue, bone and ligament injuriesIt is useful in the treatment of forearm fractures and aids in support in a post plaster castProduct Specifications and Features:Features soft padding promoting maximum comfortAids in additional support for those with Plaster of Paris castThe adjustable padding helps minimize train on the neckSuitable for all climatic conditions as it is made using sanforized cottonEasy application as it features hooks and loop closuresThe contoured hand rest area and thumb loop ensure the arm is securely in placeIt has easy adjustability and can be worn on either armAvailable in sizes S, M, L, XL and one size for children as wellDirections For Use:Place the hand in 90 degree angle then adjust the shoulder straps to ensure that the hand is in 90 degrees. Safety Information:Read the user manual carefully before useKeep out of the reach of childrenStore in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Have Questions? Call/Whatsapp +91 75075 04353 or Email email@example.com for your Free, No-Obligation Consultation.
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.