DonJoy TriZone Elbow Support
Our DONJOY Performance Trizone Elbow Sleeve is a hybrid design combining the properties of compression and bracing in a single sleeve. The carbonized bamboo circular knit construction allows for targeted, zonal compression with thermal regulating properties. Three distinct compression zones which include: a stability zone with strategically placed injected silicone to provide support for the elbow joint and the benefit of enhanced proprioception, a compression zone which improves circulation and provides mild support to the joint structure and surrounding muscle tissue, and a comfort zone that provides lighter compression for enhanced fit and better range of motion. The Trizone elbow support is a low profile performance product designed to keep you moving through repetitive motion injuries including strains, swelling and inflammation, tendinitis and soreness.
Features & Benefits
Three zones of compression strategically placed around the elbow deliver peak performance
Silicone banding injected directly onto the sleeve targets pain from golf and tennis elbow while stabilizing the joint and supporting the bicep and triceps muscles
All-natural Carbonized Bamboo is thermal regulating and anti-bacterial helping eliminate odors
Anti-migration technology helps to keep the elbow sleeve secure to the bicep and eliminate slip
Reflectivity for enhanced visibility in low light conditions
Product Line: Trizone
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Have Questions? Call/Whatsapp +91 75075 04353 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your Free, No-Obligation Consultation.
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.