Vissco Pro 3D Ankle Support With Gel Padding
The 3D Ankle support is scientifically designed to provide compression and stability to the ankle. The 3D knitting design helps in anti-slipping and reducing pain The Ankle is the most overloaded joint in the body. It bears the weight of the body. Ankle pain can be due to weight bearing, arthritis, overuse or weakness. Vissco PRO ankle supports are anatomically designed to support and stabilize the ankle allowing early healing.
When to Use
Ankle Sprain/Muscle strain
Post Ankle Surgery Rehab
Swelling/Oedema to the ankle
Benefits Of Use
Provides dual grip to ankle joint
Improves ankle stabity
Allows controlled compression
Prevents inversion and eversion of ankle
How to Use
Wear this compression sleeve as you would wear shocks
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.