Vissco Pro 2D Ankle Support
The Pro 2D Ankle support provides compression and support to the ankle.The scientific design and perfect fit helps in injury prevention and reducing pain Vissco Pro 2D Ankle Support is designed to smoothly blend in with what you love to wear on daily basis making them medically effective and stylish. Its a perfect support for ankle or muscle sprain, post ankle surgery, swelling or oedema to the ankle supporting and reinforcing the knee muscles giving pain relief and comfort.
Vissco Pro’s Advanced 2D Knit Technology supports are specially designed to have anti-slip structure to support the parts firmly in place during activity.
The innovative knitting structure helps in better shock absorption and anti slippage during activities.
Our material is made from a blend of natural and synthetic yarn, and elastic with larger pores enabling your skin to breathe and aerate better.
Vissco today offers one of the largest range of trusted orthopaedic appliances, fracture aids and mobility solutions, both nationally and internationally. We provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. Vissco offers aids for various indications including those surrounding the Neck (Cervical), Abdominal, Back (Lumbar), Wrist, Elbow, Calf, Knee, Ankle & Eyes. So whether acute, short-term, degenerative, chronic, regular or sports-related, we have standardised and diverse pain-management solutions, all under one roof.
Vissco Pro is one of our latest range to comfort your pain.It is Stylish and Sporty made from New Age Medical Textile Technology. Explore and make the most of our other ranges: Vissco Platinum, Vissco Classic, Vissco Smart, Venante. All these products are designed with the objective to provide the best developing solutions to reduce pain for you and your loved ones.
Pain starts from an injury. Pain leads to frustration and loss of time. Pain makes you dependent on others & insecure. Vissco understands this pain like no one else.
When to Use
Ankle Sprain/Muscle strain
Post Ankle Surgery Rehab
Swelling/Oedema to the ankle
Benefits Of Use
Support and provides stablity to the knee
Reduces pain & prevents injury
Provides compression & warmth to the knee
Reduces pressure on the patella
Improves knee joint function
Provides dual grip to ankle joint
Improves ankle stability
Allows controlled compression
Prevents inversion and eversion of ankle
How to Use
Wear this compression sleeve as you would wear shocks
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.