Vissco Ankle Binder
The Vissco ankle binder is scientifically designed to provide support and stability to the ankle joint. The figure of 8 straps helps to prevent inversion and eversion sprain of the ankle. Having an ankle injury or sprain can really render you immobile. The Vissco Elastic ankle binder provides support and stability to the ankle, further curtailing any swelling due to the compression offered. It is best used in the figure of eight for strong stability and support. It adjusts to and fits the ankle firmly and can be tightened or loosened as required. The hook and loop fasteners make it easy to adjust. The best part about this binder, however, is that it can be worn under your shoes or normal footwear making it a truly good companion.
When to Use
Ankle sprain and strain Ligament or tendon injury
Slight instability of the ankle joint Swollen ankle
To control flaccid foot drop
Benefits Of Use
Provides support and stablity to the ankle
Swelling can be curtailed due to compression
How to Use
Wrap around the foot and ankle such that the binders forms a figure of 8 shape
Fasten with Velcro
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Have Questions? Call/Whatsapp +91 75075 04353 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your Free, No-Obligation Consultation.
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.