Tynor Orthotics Pvt. Ltd.
Tynor C-08 Cast Shoe L
Tynor C-08 Cast Shoe replaces the functions of the normal shoe when patient is on plaster cast of the foot. Prevents excessive wear & tear of the cast and reduces the impact on the injured foot. It improves gait of the patient on foot cast.Available sizes:S (34-36) EuropeanM (37-39) EuropeanL (40-42) EuropeanXL (43-45) EuropeanSalient Feature of Tynor C-08 Cast Shoe:1. Made from Light weight and water proof materials. Protects the plaster cast of the foot and prevents soiling of the cast and prevents wetting. Also, prevents wear and tear/ mechanical damage to foot cast.2. Tapered sole restores normal gait and improves balance of patient on foot cast3. Hypoallergenic ensures no rash or allergy even to old age patients4. Helps in early ambulation5. Hook loop closure system ensures flexible sizing. Easy application and removal of the shoe
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.