Silicone Heel Cushion
The silicon heel cushion helps in shock absorption during walking. It reduces pressure on the heel and helps in reducing pain Our heels bear our entire body weight, every day. They support us entirely, but once in a while, they too need some support. Whether you have pain in your heels or want to avoid the possibility of getting there, our Silicone Heel Cushion is a product definitely worth considering. Used by many sports athletes it reduces the impact or load on the heel area, leg as well as spine since it works as a shock absorber reducing pain and discomfort of any kind. It can be used on the left or right foot and with any show. It is designed to deform slowly in a non-linear manner, thus reducing shock and impact to the heel.
When to Use
Plantar Fascitis Bursitis
To reduce heel knee and back pain Ideal for any type of sports activities or daily use
Benefits Of Use
Reduces impact load on the heel area, leg and spine
Shock absorbing to reduce pain and discomfort
How to Use
Slide in shoe and place below the heel
To be in used while wearing socks
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Have Questions? Call/Whatsapp +91 75075 04353 or Email email@example.com for your Free, No-Obligation Consultation.
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.