Foot / Skin Traction Kit
This skin traction kit is best used for below-the-knee traction as it helps heal fractures. It contains a crepe bandage, foam strip and a traction cord. The skin traction strips provide maximum aeration to the skin while securely attaching the central extremity to the spreader. All you need to do is fasten the strip to the leg with slight pressure on the elasticated cloth. This product is best used for below-the-knee traction as it aids to heal fractures. The skin traction strips provide maximum aeration to the skin while securely attaching the central extremity to the spreader. This traction kit contains the crepe bandage, foam strip and traction cord. All you need to do is fasten the strip to the leg with simple pressure of the elasticated cloth. Happy Recovering.
When to Use
Immobilization of extremities after internal fixation of fractures
Used for below knee traction
For relief of muscle spasm in low back pain
For immobilization of septic joints Post hip injury & surgery
Benefits Of Use
Skin traction kit is used to maintain the alignment of bones after traumatic injury to the spine
It is used as a below knee traction
Used to provide traction to limbs after injury & surgery
The skin traction strips provide maximum aeration to the skin while securely holding its centre extremity to the spreader at the foot end
How to Use
Place strip from one end of the knee round the foot to the opposite end of the knee
Leave loop space at foot -end of the leg
Insert spreader inside this loop space
Wrap the Bandage on the strip
Tie the cord on spreader nose and pass the cord throught the pulley and then hang the weight
Weight should not exceed more than 3 kgs
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Have Questions? Call/Whatsapp +91 75075 04353 or Email email@example.com for your Free, No-Obligation Consultation.
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.