Foot Drop Splint – Left Leg
The foot drop splint is used to maintain the foot in the correct position. It helps to align the position of the left foot and help in walking. If your doctor has told you of the indication of a foot drop, they might have also mentioned the need to maintain for the foot in a normal dorsiflexed position to avoid contact of your toe with the ground. They are talking about products like this one that are used to stabilize your foot in such events. The splint has a rigid support frame with removable straps to hold the splint in position. It is provided with socks.
When to Use
Common peroneal nerve palsy (Foot Drop) Stroke
Benefits Of Use
Maintains foot in normal dorsiflexed position to avoid contact of toe with the ground
Used to stabilze a patients foot, who suffers from foot drop
How to Use
The foot drop splint must be worn with a sock and supportive shoes
Place the splint inside the shoe. Slip the foot into the shoe with splint under the foot
The top, calf portion of the splint should rest at mid-calf, secure hook and loop strap
Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
Dry in shade on a flat surface
Do not dry clean
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.