DonJoy Aircast Airsport Ankle Brace
Designed for the chronic sufferer of ankle sprains, the Airsport ankle brace provides comfort and support. Additional compression and stabilization is provided by an ATF (anterior talofibular) cross strap and integral forefoot and shin wraps.
This is one of the easiest ankle braces to apply. The unique “step-in” design makes the Airsport extremely fast and easy to put on. All you need to do is Step in, Strap Up, and Go!
This combination of compression and stabilization, coupled with the easy application makes the Airsport ankle brace ideal for active individuals or athletes recovering from Grade I or II ankle sprains or those who are looking to prevent ankle sprains.
Features & Benefits
Foam-filled Aircell technology cushions and supports the ankle
Semi-rigid shell supports and protects the ankle from inversion and eversion
Designed with coated fabric for durability
ATF cross strap provides compression and stabilization
Integral forefoot and shin wraps offer additional compression and stabilization
Designed to support and protect chronic ankle instability and grade I and grade II ankle sprains
Best for baseball, softball, basketball, cheer, gymnastics, running, tennis, walking, hiking, daily activities
NO-COST EMI AVAILABLE ON SELECT ELIGIBLE* PRODUCTS
Why don't we publish prices?
Would you go and purchase prescription medicine without first consulting with a doctor?
Similarly, we prefer to speak with our customers and offer them expert advice on the best products/services that will meet their specific needs. Since no two people are the same, we think that publishing pricing and allowing direct purchase online is a great disservice to our customers and may cause them to make a bad purchase decision.
1) All items listed on this website are subject to availability.
2) Kindly always contact us to verify whether the items you require are available or if shipment may be delayed.
3) All prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
4) Images and product specifications are for illustration only and are subject to modification at any time without notice.
5) We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time-sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
6) All content found on our website, including images, videos, infographics and text were created solely for informational purposes. Our content should never be used for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Content shared on our websites is not meant to be used as a substitute for advice from a certified medical professional. Reliance on the information provided on our website as a basis for patient treatment is solely at your own risk. We urge all our customers to always consult a physician or a certified medical professional before trying or using a new medical product.
7) No Cost EMI applicable to specific products only and is subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to verify eligibility.